A PLACE TO FIND SUPPORT ….
The mission of the Care Team Ministry is to reflect God’s love by providing practical and compassionate care support to persons who are homebound, in care facilities or who are home going through a difficult season of life.
What can our Care Team do for you?
- Homebound Communion
Who might need the Care Team?
- Mom-to-be on bed rest
- Individuals coming home from the hospital
- Individuals who need help getting to appointments
- Those who are homebound or in a care facility
How can you help with this ministry?
- Prepare fresh and freezer meals
- Provide companionship visits
- Deliver quarterly homebound communion
To learn more about the Care Team, call the church office at 570-675-3616. If you would like to serve on the care team please contact us.